At Bastazo, Inc., we help clients develop a professional image with the proper documentation that appeal to their customers, team members, suppliers and investors that conveys your strategic message.
We begin with market research to develop a strategic plan that looks at impacts to the infrastructure, operations, technologies, products, marketing, sales deployment, competitive maneuvering, pricing and profit controls. Then we help you draft a professional written documentation to carry these strategies forward. Our diverse team can provide consulting or interim management support from start up to turnaround of poor performing operations.
With more than 25 years of senior management experience in manufacturing, distribution and consumer products, we have insights from specialized world class training such as Six Sigma, LEAN, and other programs to help get you to the 3rd Generation quicker. This allows us to not only write the plan, but to understand your business model better because we understand business!
“Our purpose is to help individuals learn how to make the right choices based in character to become more productive in society along with reaching their full potential”
"Our goal is to provide fresh ideas for character education in creative materials, social responsibility, training and achieving results in all we do"
"To exceed customer expectations through innovations in products, performance, passions, people and processes that have a sustainable impact"
Many organizations rely solely on a mission statement to tell you about the passion of their organization. We are guided by ten (10) core character values which are the principles that continually remind us why we are here and makes us unique. Also view our own Code we follow by simply clicking the Code of Ethics tab above or click here
- CHARITY: A Diverse group united together in compassion to help other
- RESPONSIBLE: making good choices with common sense
- KINDNESS: having love and compassion to take action for others
- PATIENCE: tolerance and strategic planning with a long term focus
- CITIZENSHIP: teaching right from wrong to develop good traits
- JOYFUL: providing a fun and safe environment
- RESPECT: treating others with gentleness and respect
- COOPERATION: "Partnering" with business, civic and educational entities
- PATRIOTIC: building social skills coupled with INTEGRITY
- HONESTY: to be transparent while operating in truth
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL TO OUR CLIENTS
SO CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, (386) 259-0622 or via email at email@example.com
"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."- Micah 6:8