BUSINESS PLANNING SERVICES
Business Joint Ventures, equity investors like Angels and Venture Capitalist or debt lenders such as banks, SBA loans all have different needs that make funding more or less complex to meet their requirements. We help you through strategic planning, coaching, drafting and publishing your Business Plans, Private Placement Memorandums (PPM) and Confidential Information Memorandums (CIM) documents.
"We are not attorneys and cannot offer legal advice nor are we licensed security brokers who can sell your corporate stocks. We do not file SEC Form D (Regulation D forms). WE RECOMMEND YOU UTILIZE AN ATTORNEY OR LICENSED SECURITY BROKERAGE FIRMS FOR THESE DELICATE MATTERS." Jim Greear, President
Our business plan services may include a combination of the following services depending on your specific needs and budget range:
- Strategic planning and brainstorming sessions
- Business plan drafting
- Custom website designed specifically to raising funds including hosting and financial email addresses
- Financial modeling, sales forecasting and projections. We can also help connect you with CPAs or a quality CFO that can assist in controlling and rounding out your management team.
- Assist with your attorney to reduce your costs to file for Intellectual Property (IP) and protection. we also work with numerous attorneys now that can help you if you do not have one.
- Management Team Bios, CVs or resumes
- Business Manuals: Includes Articles of Incorporation, bylaws, stock shares certificates, quality control manuals, employee manuals, franchise disclosure documents and so much more.
- Investor presentations ( power-point, no more than 8-12 slides)
- Coaching, Brainstorming and idea generation
We have developed a multiple tier system to meet the various needs from financial sources. Our multiple products help you get the right solution for your business needs. Our tier structure is designed to provide the appropriate business plan for your target audience.
TIER 1. SMALL PLANS
Loan amounts are typically $250,000 or LESS. Typically used for lending institutions, grant proposals and increasing working capital.
This type of plan is common among SBA loans, line of credit increases, business start up, non-profit's grant proposals, individually owned retail stores, starting a second branch, and such. Let our team help you develop a plan to get the money you need quickly.
TIER 2. MEDIUM PLANS
Loan amounts are typically $250,000 to $2,000,000. Typically used for angel investors and private networks for equity investments or line of credits, working capital, expansion funding and such for debt financing.
This type of plan is common among companies with revenues ranging from $5 million up to $20,000,000 in sales revenues. They are looking to get financing for working capital, procure new equipment, expand their business, buy real assets or start a new division. What ever the need we can help.
TIER 3. LARGE PLANS
Loan amount of $2,500,000 or more. Use with venture capital, large capital improvement projects, acquisitions, Initial Public Offerings (IPO) and many types of hybrid financing. This is a very complex financial document and is completely custom to the investment scenario.
So why not call today for a FREE consultation to help understand your specific needs better and for you to understand how we can help you achieve your desires.